- This software addresses an issue where the teaming driver may not initiate a failover when the NIC miniport driver indicates that the primary teamed NIC has been reset. Legal Disclaimer: Products sold prior to the November 1, 2015 separation of Hewlett-Packard Company into Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company and HP Inc. May have older product.
- Telefon +49 (0)511 556060. Oder verwenden Sie. Unser Kontakt-Formular.
Downloads for your product. Select your product in the left selection list to obtain associated documents and software.
Tams Elektronik Driver Download
Tams Elektronik Driver Download Windows 10
Tams Elektronik Driver Download Pc
Other GPIB Interfaces
Take advantage of the flexibility and versatility of GPIO with the speed of PCI.
The TAMS 9x622 card offers:
* True 3.3V and 5V PCI support
* Software configuration - no DIP switches.
* 16 bit data exchange
* Extra status and control lines
* Choice of handshake methods
TAMS current PCI GPIO card, the 9x622 supports hyperthreading and multi-processor configurations. Based on HP’s original definition of the 98622 GPIO standard, TAMS 9x622 card is a superset of the HP/Agilent interfaces and meets all the original specifications. You can use the TAMS 9x622 card with any application that was developed for the 98622, E2074, E2075 HP/Agilent cards or TAMS 60622 or 61622.
92622 (-BAIL) PCI GPIO (former 82622 / 62622)
94622 (-BAIL) PCI Express GPIO
GPIB/PCI Interface, compatible with IEEE-488.1 and IEEE488.2
Compatible with BASIC for Windows (TransEra HTBasic and HP BASIC)
Compatible with Agilent VEE, C/C++, Visual Basic, LabWindows etc.
Operation systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Agilent SICL library (version 14.0 and above) is required. This library is not included with the product.
TAMS 92622 GPIO/PCI Interface
TAMS 94622 GPIO/PCI Express Interface
Shielded GPIO cable, length: 5m, 50 pin Centronics connector, unterminated on one end
TAMS 92622 GPIO/PCI Interface with BAIL locks
TAMS 94622 GPIO/PCI Interface with BAIL locks