Open your window to the universe even wider with this USB Video Capture adapter that will allow you to capture images and videos from the Revolution Imager to share with the world. This adapter also opens up the world of digital imaging software allow you start:
- Using software like SharpCap and AstroToaster to live stack images from the Revolution Imager allowing you to see dimmer and deeper objects from your own backyards. See the image of galaxy M33 for a good example of this.
- Use software like RegiStax to produce beautiful images of the lunar surface and planets. See the image of Jupiter here as an example.
- Capture, save, catalog and share your live views with friends and family.
Free drivers for M-AUDIO Revolution 7.1. Found 3 files for Windows Vista, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP, Mac OS 10.x, Mac OS X. Select driver to download. Download Wi-Fi device drivers or install DriverPack Solution software for driver scan and update.
- Technical specifications. The REVOLUTION Unlimited Pro Controller is NACON's first PS4™ controller with a wireless mode. It also offers all the customisation features, both manual and via software, that competitive players need.
- The REVOLUTION Pro Controller 2 includes a manual mode for configuring shortcut buttons, fully customisable sticks, and the option to use the directional buttons in 4 or 8 directions. Like all controllers in the REVOLUTION series, weight distribution can be adjusted with the included accessories.
Sentey Revolution Pro Driver Download
This device is compatible with both PAL and NTSC video standards so it will work with the the original Revolution Imager, Revolution Imager 2 and other analog Video Astronomy cameras (e.g Astro-Video, Orion, 'Cameras from Canada', etc)
This USB capture device uses the standard USB Video Capture driver that is included in most operating systems and should not require you to install the driver on the supplied CD. We have tested this device as 'Plug and Play' on Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 and Ubuntu Linux 14.04 LTS. If you require Windows drivers for this device click here to download.
For more information on using the USB capture device and live-stacking with SharpCap please see our page with further information!