Collaboration diagram for xsensmt:
- The Xsens MTi driver uses Public Xsens Device API for scanning, connecting, packet parsing and log file handling. The implemention of this driver is done in C/C, so you can build and run it on a different platforms.
- I am working with an MT development kit on ubuntu 14.04, I'm trying to use the xsens driver for ROS indigo but when I do. Rosrun xsensdriver mtdevice.py -configure -output-mode=coapvs -output-settings=tqMAG i'm getting this error.
- In September 2020, Xsens has released the MT Software Suite 2020 (stable). Release highlights. Support for the new MTi-680G RTK GNSS/INS; Support for the new MTi-320; New NTRIP client in MT Manager.
- Xsens Technologies B.V. Box 559 7500 AN Enschede The Netherlands Phone: +7 00 Fax: +7 01 Email: [email protected] 101 N. Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite 306 El Segundo, CA 90245 North America Phone: 310-481-1800 Fax: 310-416-9044 Email: [email protected] Unit 208, Bldg 16W Hong Kong Science Park Shatin Hong Kong Phone: +852 3618.
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: '/dev/ttyUSB0'
- Serial port to which the XSens MTx/MTi sensor is attached. If you are using a USB/232 or USB/422 converter, this will be '/dev/ttyUSBx'.
- data_packet_type (integer)
- Default: 4. Possible values: 1, 2, 3, 4. (1 = 3D pose as X, Y, Z and + orientation/Euler angles as Roll, Pitch, Yaw; 2 = calibrated IMU data: accel, gyro, magnetometer; 3 = quaternions + calibrated IMU data; 4 = Euler angles + calibrated IMU data.)
- Specify the type of data packet to send (can be set using PLAYER_IMU_REQ_SET_DATATYPE as well).
Driver Sensor Systems
- Driver Sensitivity
|Last updated 12 September 2005 21:38:45|