USBIO Driver for the SDR-1000. Rate this Article: Add Your Comments. Comment require login or registration. Last Modified: Monday, August 25, 2008. Thesycon is specialised in the development of device drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and Windows CE, Mobile. For detailed information please check out our Reference Projects List. Please contact us to discuss your project and how we can help you make it a success. FlexiHub FlexiHub is a SaaS application for connecting to the remote USB devices over the network. FlexiHub supports all types of USB devices and does not require any device-specific drivers for redirecting USBs over the network. There are versions of FlexiHub for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android.
Complete USB functionality is supported. The driver is optimized for maximum efficiency. The USBIO driver supports USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. It supports low, full, high speed and super speed mode. The USBIO driver supports all current 32 bit and 64 bit Windows operating systems. Download 0C96 EG3 Receiver (USBIO Device: VID= PID=005F) other device drivers or install DriverPack Solution software for driver update.
WEG USBIO is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by WEG USBIO.
The latest version of WEG USBIO is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on 06/30/2011.
WEG USBIO runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
WEG USBIO has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for WEG USBIO!
|02/15/2021||Sandboxie Plus 0.7.0|
|02/15/2021||Howard E-Mail Notifier 1.82|
|02/10/2021||Adobe updates available|
|02/10/2021||Firefox 85.0.2 update fixes startup problem|
|02/09/2021||Microsoft Patchday February 2021|
|02/09/2021||Updates for Chromium-based browsers now available|
|02/08/2021||Find the best browser extensions to protect your privacy|
Drivers Usb To Serial
- » weg usbio
- » usbio driver 3.11
- » usbio driver version 3.11 weg
- » weg driver usbio
- » usbio driver version 3.11 build 0 weg
- » weg us bio
Universal USB Development Kit for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
Standard USB devices are normally supported by class drivers included in the Windows operating system. In many cases, a particular USB device cannot be assigned to a device class because it has to fulfill different requirements, or because implementing the class specification in the device firmware is too time-consuming. This makes a custom USB device driver development necessary; a kernel-mode driver which conforms to the Windows Driver Model (WDM).
The development and debugging process of such a kernel-mode driver is very time-consuming, especially if the driver has to support different Windows versions. For this reason, Thesycon has developed the generic USB device driver USBIO. The USBIO software components can be integrated into a final product with product-specific adaptations (e.g. file names, installation paths, copyright messages). The result is a customized version that can be shipped as part of an end user product.
- Complete USB functionality is supported. The driver is optimized for maximum efficiency. The USBIO driver supports USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1. It supports low, full, high speed and super speed mode.
- The USBIO driver supports all current 32 bit and 64 bit Windows operating systems.
- Supports the USB transfer types Control, Interrupt, Bulk, and Isochronous.
- Provides an interface to USB endpoints (pipes) that is similar to Win32 file I/O interface.
- Provides full support for asynchronous (overlapped) data transfer operations.
- Fully support for hot plug and play. It supports Plug&Play notifications for applications.
- Supports the Windows power management model.
- Optionally the driver supports advanced USB power management including selective suspend (Windows 10 only)
- Provides an interface to USB devices that can be used by any Windows 32/64 bit applications. Multiple applications can use the USBIO driver at the same time.
- Can be used with devices that implement multiple USB configurations. It supports switching between different USB configurations.
- Can be used with devices that implement multiple USB interfaces. In this case a multi-interface driver is required.
- Multiple USB devices can be controlled by USBIO at the same time.
- Provides a Windows programming interface for use in C, C++ and Java programs. A high-level programming interface, the USBIO COM interface, is also available.
- Several source code examples demonstrate usage of the programming interfaces and show how an application controls a USB device.
- The driver will be delivered fully customized for licensee’s product.
- Customization includes USB VID/PID, file names, text strings, etc.
- Windows 10 version of the driver is signed with Microsoft Attestation signing.
- Windows 7/8 version of the driver is signed with Thesycon’s code signing certificate.
- Driver Customization Kit add-on: The Driver Customization Kit enables licensee to customize the driver by themselves.
- Supported scenarios: first-time installation, driver update, removal of driver software
- Interactive mode with graphical user interface
- Silent mode without user interface, enables integration into surrounding software installers
- Supports popup-free installation
The driver is conform with current WHQL and Hardware Lab Kit (HLK) requirements. To get a WHQL certification, HLK tests must be executed with licensee's device which can be done by licensee or Thesycon. If you are interested in a WHQL certification, please contact Thesycon for a quotation.
Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7)
Windows Embedded Enterprise 7
Windows Embedded POSReady 7
Windows Embedded Server
Windows Server 2012
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2008 R2
Our software is purely designed and implemented by our team in Germany - no outsourcing. Technical support is provided directly by the developers.
Current version: 3.40
To receive a free demo, prices or license agreement, please fill out the contact form.
The free evaluation version of the USBIO driver works for an interval of 60 days without any limitation. After that evaluation period has expired, the driver stops working.
Drivers Usb Port
NOTE: The driver described on this page is *not for use by end users*. It will not help solve any problems you may experience with a consumer device such as a webcam, camcorder, card reader, external sound card, etc. Thesycon’s device drivers are software components intended to be used by hardware or software manufacturers to create end products.
For each USB device model an official USB vendor ID (VID) is required. Vendor IDs must be unique and will be assigned by the USB Implementers Forum (www.usb.org). Registration fees will be charged.
Thesycon owns a USB vendor ID and provides a subset of product IDs (PID) to licensees of Thesycon drivers.
© 2021 THESYCON