ASUS Easy Update is a free and useful utility for owners of ASUS laptops that assists in keeping a system up-to-date with the latest included software and device drivers.
With this program, you're presented with a clean (thought outdated) interface that can update system software.
The program can be configured to check for and download updates on a schedule like every day, every third day, weekly and so on. The program provides a history of updates.
The application can monitor the system BIOS status, check installed apps and update them if it's available. Moreover if an update is found, it will be displayed what's to be updated with the filesize.
- Usually, the detection and installation of device drivers happen automatically using the built-in driver library and the Windows Update service. However, sometimes, you may still need to update.
- I scan my drivers with Driver Genius. After the scan has been finished, it displays a list of outdated drivers to update immediately. But I scan again with Windows Device Manager, it says 'Windows has determined the driver software for your device is up to date'. So, driver updating is a part of optimizing Windows faster or not?
Jan 18, 2021 The solution is a dedicated driver update application bound to a service where the latest driver releases are tracked and then automatically installed. Many of these products also bundle drivers.
For older systems, this utility could be quite useful but there may not be much in terms of updates anymore as ASUS has moved on to more advanced programs for its newer laptop and desktop systems.
ASUS Easy Update 2.00.27 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from computer utilities without restrictions. ASUS Easy Update 2.00.27 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Filed under:
- ASUS Easy Update Download
- Freeware Computer Utilities
- Portable Software
- Major release: ASUS Easy Update 2.00
- ASUS Updating Software
Driver Update Easy
What our customers say
Update Easycap Usb 2.0 Drivers
I rarely write reviews, but I wanted to thank you for fixing my laptop. My laptop was recently updated with Microsoft’s Windows 10 Fall Build update (1709). That update broke my HDMI port and with it, my dual monitor support. I NEED two external monitors for my line of work, and I was dead in the water. Your easy to use interface, simple install/update procedure, and efficent process updated 30 missing/outdated drivers and had me up and running in an hour (500 MB of downloads.) THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thanks again for creating an awesome product. I will certainly recommend you to friends and colleagues for sure!
I’m a computer scientist and have been searching 5 hours for a legay ATI driver. I tried everything and also some competing products. No one could help me, but with your product I found the driver instantly!
You have no idea how grateful I am for your product. I am 70 and I love my computer. I am in the country with no vehicle and I spend hours every day on my computer. I got the blue screen of death which made my computer crash every time it was on. I found your product and It worked. I am no longer depressed. Thank you so much!!!!!
* All testimonials are from the Driver Easy support mailbox. These customers said we could use them.