- Adlink Usb-to-serial Bridge (com5) Driver Download Windows 10
- ADLINK USB-to-Serial Bridge (COM5) Driver Download
- Adlink Usb-to-serial Bridge (com5) Driver Downloads
- Adlink Usb-to-serial Bridge (com5) Driver Download 64-bit
When you use the prolific devices in windows 10, there will a common error is that your devices cannot work properly because of the code 10 error. And in device manager, you will see the prolific usb to serial device as a yellow exclamation.
CP210x: CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers FTDI: FTDI Virtual COM Port Drivers The drivers above are primarily for reference. Under normal circumstances, the drivers should be bundled with an operating system and automatically installed upon connecting one of the listed boards to the PC. See uninstalling information at the bottom of the page if the driver causes problems for you. Here is an older version of the Mac driver, NOT FOR 10.12 Sierra (V1.0) Download the CH340 Macintosh Signed Driver for Mavericks (10.9), Yosemite (10.10) and El Capitan (10.11).
As you can see from your real case, you open the device manager, but to find there is a yellow exclamation next to the Prolific USB TO Serial Comm Port (COMS).
- Solution 3: Manually Download Prolific USB to Serial Drivers for Windows 10. Before you fix it manually, you need to uninstall USB to Serial device at first. Right-click the Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port and choose to Uninstall to delete the device. Enter the Prolific download center. Here use the PL2303 as an example.
- RS232, RS485, RS422, USB and other Serial converters: Downloads - Serial converters USB to serial RS232 adapters USB to RS485 / RS422 Accessories Wireless RS232 Serial Serial to Ethernet Converter rs232 to rs485 converter, usb to serial adapter, rs232 to rs422 converter, serial ethernet converter, serial converter.
Obviously, if you double-click on it, you will see:
The Device status shows you This device cannot start. (Code 10). Now you will have known well about the troubles with the Prolific USB to the Serial driver on Windows 10.
Or sometimes, you will also see the USB mass storeage with code 10 error.
The Prolific USB to serial Issue will also show messages like this:
'This Device cannot start (Code 10)'
'No driver installed for this device'
'Device driver was not successfully installed'
No matter what is the real case for you, it is urgent to solve this error code 10 instantly.
Adlink Usb-to-serial Bridge (com5) Driver Download Windows 10
If you are more familiar with the Prolific USB to Serial drivers, maybe you can know exactly why you should take some measures at once.
What is the Prolific USB to Serial on Windows 10?
It is developed by Prolific to offer interface bridge solution to connect your legacy peripherals and application on Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android system.
Now you can know how important it is on your PC.
Why the Prolific USB to Serial error happens to Windows 10?
The Prolific 64-bit drivers that Microsoft supplies via Windows Update, Versions 126.96.36.1995, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.113 - cannot work with most adapters, thus showing the generic 'Code 10' error.
How to Fix the Prolific USB to Serial Driver cannot Start Windows 10?
On the basis of the above analysis, it is apparent that the Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port driver is the main cause of this code error 10 on Windows 10.
Therefore, resolving the Prolific USB to Serial driver issue can be the most effective and efficient methods.
Solution 1: Update Prolific USB to Serial Driver in Device Manager
Device manager is also ready for you to update all the device drivers for Windows 10, here you want to update the Prolific USB to Serial drivers is no exception.
1. Unplug all USB-To-Serial adapters from your computer.
2. Open Device Manager.
3. Expand Ports (Com & LPT) and then right-click Prolific USB-to-Serial Comm Port (Com5) to Update Driver.
Here in your computer, maybe it is another comm port.
4. Choose to Search automatically for updated driver software.
Windows 10 will search the latest of prolific USB to the Serial driver for your PC. And with it, the code 10 error cannot start will not occurs to your Prolific USB to Serial devices.
While if your computer still cannot be installed with the newest Prolific USB to Serial drivers with this way, you can try to navigate to the Prolific official site to download the recently released driver on Windows 10.
Solution 2: Update the Prolific USB to Serial Driver Automatically
Sometimes, the Prolific site will not upload the Prolific USB to USB Serial devices regularly for Windows 10. Or on the other hand, you even cannot find your device model there.
Or simply to enjoy the convenience brought by the tool — Driver Doctor. You can decide to update the prolific USB to Serial drivers in an automatic way.
1. Download and run Driver Doctor on Windows 10.
2. Hit the button Scan Now, Get Drivers and Download All one by one.
In this process, Driver Doctor will scan for your PC until downloading the outdated or incompatible drivers on Windows 10, including the prolific USB to Serial driver.
ADLINK USB-to-Serial Bridge (COM5) Driver Download
It will only take you little time to use Driver Doctor to download the updated Prolific USB to Serial drivers.
At this moment, you are capable of checking if there is also a warning close to the Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port in Windows 10 device manager.
Solution 3: Troubleshoot the Prolific USB to Serial Devices
If the ways above are useless for you, maybe you have to use hardware and devices troubleshooter for Windows 10 to pinpoint the causes for the code error 10 with Prolific USB to Serial Comm Port.
1. Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security.
2. Under Troubleshoot, scroll down to find out Hardware and Devices to Run the troubleshooter.
This troubleshooter can let you know whether there are any problems with your Prolific USB to Serial devices.
If there are, Windows 10 can fix some the errors for you automatically.
In a word, code 10 error This device cannot start happens to the Prolific USB to Serial device drivers or the Realtek HD audio, it is proved feasible to try the solutions in this post accordingly on Windows 10.
Adlink Usb-to-serial Bridge (com5) Driver Downloads
Category: Computer Repair and Service Profile: windows10skill.com is an website to teaches people how to customize their Windows 10 system settings, hardware settings, fix the system errors and hardware errors.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this reportHERE!
Adlink Usb-to-serial Bridge (com5) Driver Download 64-bit